Lows:
*Spent all morning running errands with both kids. Aimee was being wild and Chase was being whiny
*Spent a total of 3 hours driving to and from a bridal shower (while transporting two cakes that were tipping over and melting in my truck)
*Coming home after the bridal shower to a house in complete chaos.
*Chase raged for an hour in front of the babysitter (daycare teacher)
Highs:
*No school or work today
*Went to a restaraunt for breakfast and had good food and the kids were well behaved.
*Figured out how to work the GPS on my cell phone. ITS GREAT!!!
*After the chaos was calmed, we spent 3 hours in the front yard playing with friends, in sprinklers and looking for bugs.
*Finally getting the BMW out of my garage.
*Bath time and bed time went very smoothly.
*Giving my kids kisses while they sleep.
At first, Aimee did NOT want to get wet
After the 100 degree heat and much coaxing from her brother....
After playing in the sprinklers, Chase decided to ride his bike. Then changed his mind again and wanted to play catch. All of that equals a Chase wearing a very interesting outfit.
Lately a lot of people have been asking how I'm doing. My answer always has to do with the kids. Chase is having a good day, Aimee is potty training...etc. and then they correct me and say "No, I meant how are YOU doing?" Hard to answer since my lifes are so wrapped around my children and their days determine my days (most of the time.)
So, here we go for actual answer:
I'm worried, nervous, anxious, sad, lonely, happy, hopeful, cautious, and those are just a few. I am drained. When I'm not working, I am dealing with all of Chase's medical and educational issues. Oh and raising my kids on top of all that. Drained.
I'm worried about my daddy and I feel so helpless. I'm at a point in my life where things are so hectic and scary in my own home, that I feel like I haven't been there enough for my parents. I'm trying to write lists of things that I want to say to both of my parents that I don't think I ever have.
All the issues with Jared keep me on my toes. I never know if he's going to give me the child support, or if he will have the kids when he says he will.
The child support garnishment, application for Social Security Disability Insurance, and Medi-cal are all in place and now its just a waiting game.
My job is going well. I feel like I am good at it and hope that as a young mom, I can be a positive influence on my girls on the unit.
So that's about it. I think this is the longest post. Sorry.




No comments:
Post a Comment