Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So far...




So far we are surviving. I got Chase a Nintendo DS for his birthday. He loves it. I'm not a fan of too much media for kids, but if it makes him happy we shall try it. He's actually been very even tempered. I'm glad he's home.
Aimee is potty trained now. Just not at night. No hurry on that one.
Tomorrow Aimee has preschool so Chase and I will have the whole day to ourselves. I'm excited :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I linked to your website from "accidental expert."

    I have three kids; one with Aspergers, one with bipolar, and one with anxiety. I have bipolar myself as well.

    My son with bp is 9 (just turned yesterday) and was hospitalized for 2.5 weeks at the beginning of the summer.

    My blog is http://leahs-house.blogspot.com. Feel free to email me as I think there might be a link there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Chase! Happy Birthday! My son had a Nintendo since about that age. He loved it and since I was young and dumb, I didn't think anything about it. Later, some people thought it was not good for them. Even later, 'they' found out it is great for hand/eye coordination. My son, Josh, is such a multi-tasker because of those games... it really is amazing. IMHO, I wouldn't worry about it too much :) I am so glad he is doing better and his new game will keep him busy too!

    Love you girl,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete