Saturday, July 11, 2009

improvements?

Home from one shift, going to the next in 6 hours. Tonight was good though. 10 kids and a fun partner. No complaints.

I'm knocking on wood as we speak. Chase is at 2.5mg Abilify in the morning and 5mg Abilify at night and still on Clonidine for sleep. Today and yesterday have been improvements. Today especially. I'm really proud of my "almost 7" year old! I'm praying that when he comes home he is able to maintain stability at least through summer.

Aimee is with Jared. I miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have found your blog. I am also raising two children with Early Onset Bipolar -- both just diagnosed earlier this year. I haven't found a lot of people writing about this, so I look forward to reading more.

    I just started my own blog on this and other things to help me keep my own sanity!

    http://accidentalexpert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete