Today was shitty. The only highlight of the day was watching Aimee shake her booty while she was brushing her teeth.
1. Played with Aimee until she went to preschool.
2. Had a meeting with the wraparound guy and the kaiser case manager. No one wants to pay for residential. They think that with the right amounts of behavior modification, they can mold chase into an angel. HA! They also said I should put plywood all over the walls and window of Chases room, put a lot on the outside and make it a quiet room. CPS would love to call THAT abuse! Won't dare to do it.
4. Mini breakdown...
5. TRIED to take a nap. Haven't been sleeping good at night (obviously, since its 4am.)
6. Went to see my dad. Gave him a spongebath
7. Visited Chase. Another kid was raging so there was no one to talk to about Chase.
8. On the way out, the head nurse asked me "Is Chase the same at home as he is here? The rages?" and I said yes. Then she said "How do you do ANYTHING when he's home with you? I've never seen a kid with such a severe case" Gee...there went my sunshine.
Ok I think thats it for tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment