Friday, September 4, 2009

vice

How is it only 8pm and I'm so tired I could fall asleep on the floor! Good thing I'm not working tonight! Although tomorrow I work at the hall from 7-3 and then at Macy's until about 10pm. Oh and then back to the hall sunday at 7am...

I got a little nap this morning (after my graveyard shift) and then was wide awake by noon. With no extra money for gas, I relaxed at home until Chase's bus brought him home. Normally I'd say "That's when all hell broke loose." But I'd be lying. This evening was pretty laid back with only one meltdown.

I'm not sure what I'm running from right now. But I am running. From something. I spend every moment either cooking, cleaning, working or staying busy with my kids. I'm avoiding friends and family. My entire downstairs smells like a mix between Mr. Clean and Tide. I guess there are worse vices??!?! My mom would LOVE this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment