Tuesday, September 1, 2009

single mom

This whole single mom thing sucks. Not because of missing my ex husband (hahaha!)...but I feel like I miss out on a lot of things with my kids.

Jared has them on most weekends while I'm at work. I work 7-3 saturday and sunday. I remind myself that even if they were home with "us", I'd only be with them saturday afternoon/evening. But still....

Monday and tuesdays I hang out with Aimee all morning but Chase is in school. Then I go to work and don't come home until after 11pm. Obviously they are asleep.

Unfortunetly (spelling?) I have no options to change my shift pattern. The way things are with the country right now, I'm just thankful to have a job.

Chase had a great day at school. I need to force the school to give him some extra help with reading though. He's pretty behind for a 2nd grader. I guess that can be expected after being in the hospital for an entire semester.

Sleeping pills are kicking in. Time to go to bed before I start writing crazy things that don't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment