I haven't posted in a while. No huge updates. Still struggling with homework and massive sibling rivalry.
I called Mrs. S yesterday. She said that he will recieve the same homework as everyone else and he will still lose a point if he doesn't complete it. But he does have the option of finishing it at recess if necessary.... I don't feel great about that. I need to think about it a bit more before our IEP so I can address the issue.
One of my coworkers was shot on monday night. Someone followed her from work (Martinez) to Elk Grove. As she stopped at a stoplight, he shot her through her shoulder. She is ok, in the hospital. They won't be removing the bullet. Another reminder how dangerous my job is...
Oh and swine flu is floating around my unit again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment