First thing I want to say. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I feel supported, loved, and most importantly, I feel like my children have people in their lives that KNOW them and will always be there for them. I have the peace of knowing that if something were to happen to me, my children would be taken care of and loved by our whole little "village."
Today was a pretty good day. I took an FMLA day today. Chase is on edge. Even the neighbors are commenting on Chase's fragility right now.
I had MRT come out again this afternoon. Not a crisis situation, but more of a proactive action. Lindsey from MRT talked to me for a bit and then spent a lot of time with Chase. I was able to cook a real dinner. That's a big deal in my house. Sometimes things are so rough that I don't bother, and we microwave stuff.
But today was good. And my boyfriend came over and I expressed my main concerns about our relationship. They all center around Chase, and his son who is the same age and neurotypical. I'm jealous. I want Chase to have a normal childhood. I am afraid I will start resenting my boyfriend. I don't want that. This man loves me and refuses to consider my children as "baggage." He adores them both and wants to learn more and more about bipolar and mental illness. Chase's dad didn't even take that much time on his own son.
I don't have much else to say. Chase goes back to school tomorrow. I'm praying that things will stabilize once his routine is back in place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment