Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CPS report

1. Chase's therapist filed a CPS report on Jared. I don't know the exact contents, but it has to do with physical abuse. I'm so upset that it has come to this. Chase has enough to deal with, without being abused or watching his sister be abused. I pray it is all just an exaggeration but I doubt it.

2. Kevin is back. (Kevin is the 22yr old "brother" that is amazing with Chase.) I'm starting to think of him as the "Chase Whisperer." Chase looks up to him so much. Its great to have Kevin around so I can get a little break here and there.

3. My boyfriend met my parents. My parents like him but are concerned that he was quiet. He is pretty shy at first and was REALLY nervous to make a good impression on my dad. Now I hope that he really did like them.

I am so thankful for my friends and family. That seems to be a constant theme in our lives this year. It takes a village....

No comments:

Post a Comment