Sometimes I think I write in lists so I have an excuse not to write complete sentences. Here are some random fragmented thoughts from today:
1. Last night Aimee didn't sleep. 11pm-3am wide awake, loud, crying, yelling, talking and not letting Chase sleep. (In other words, I'm exhausted today)
2. Kevin and Rick left this morning. They left 2 of the puppies here to keep me entertained. Boo and Cocoa. Stupid rat dogs that I love to cuddle with....
3. CPS came to the house today to discuss the allegations against Jared. Jared CANNOT have visitations until the investigation is over. Wow. I'm a little shocked but not surprised. Oh and now what do I do on the weekends while I need to work?!?!
Between my constant headaches and sleep deprivation, I'm going to bed while trying not to cry. Overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment