- Aimee is so clingy right now that I can't even pee without her coming in the bathroom with me!
- On the up side, Aimee is now called "Baby Monster" and I am "Mommy Monster"
- Chase is very edgy right now. We are seriously walking on eggshells here.
- I'm not looking forward to next week. School breaks and any change in routine can really screw with Chase's mood and cycles. At least the weather will be nice. Lots of outside time.
- Kevin and I cooked dinner for the kids and Rick. Not too shabby!
- I'm looking forward to seeing my niece on Thanksgiving. She's off at college in So Cal and I miss her!
- I'm avoiding my own mother. She's the one person that will always see through my smile. To my innermost thoughts/fears/obsessions. Am I protecting her? Or myself?
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Monsters and Eggshells
More lists from crazy list girl....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I need an escape and I often avoid my mother, so don't feel guilty for either. :)
ReplyDelete