The plan is still on for next tuesday's transfer to the RTC. (residential treatment center) I know it is only for two weeks but it is making me nervous. I'm not a person that does well with "the unknown." Anxiety is a B%#CH.
Another rough day at work. I had a kid try to commit suicide on my shift. Sheets tied tightly around the neck CAN cause a person to lose consciousness and suffocate. Things like that hit a little to close to home for me.
After a rough week I think it is necessary for me to write some positive reminders to focus on....
*Both of my kids are intelligent, compassionate and goofy. They know how to make me smile.
*I have a good job which equals great insurance.
*Doggie Sara and Kitty Dax are becoming friends after 6 months of constant conflicts.
*I have pretty hair and am not biting my nails for the first time ever!
*Spring is here.
*Two amazing men in my life call me "sis." They are Steve and Kevin.... Just in case you were getting weird ideas!
*My daughter is so excited about swimming that she will brave freezing water to prove it to me.

*The Easter Bunny always makes for a good excuse to eat chocolate.
*I have a little brother who is willing to put his life on hold to move in and help when I need it most.

*Even with a deadbeat dad, my kids are surrounded by positive male role models. (Above is a pic of my lil bro)
*All the easter backgrounds that i found for the blog make me want to gag. So cheesy that I had to smile.
Time for me to go to sleep with scary giant bunnies and ugly easter egg dreams.




Kristin,
ReplyDeleteI may be far away, but know that I’m holding your hand each step of the way.
And when you need me to, know that I’m sitting by your side holding you when you need to cry.
The child who was at such a low point at work was blessed to have you there. Other staff would have judged and said all the wrong things. You understand from a unique perspective.
Aimee is TOO cute!!! ; )
And most of all, know that there can be peace after such chaos. Dh and I are finally finding some with our situation. Stress and worry are not entirely gone, but we truly are learning to find peace again. You will too!
Shining a bright light at your feet so you can see at least two steps in front of you,
Amy
Logan’s Mommy
(Oh, and how about Mr. Chip and his brother Dale in bunny ears for a better Easter visual???)