Friday, April 9, 2010

HOLY CRAP!

HOLY CRAP

http://health.discovery.com/tv/psych-week/episode-guide.html

Scroll to the bottom to the one titled Bipolar Mysteries. Thats our family in the picture....

Then this next one is a video clip...

http://health.discovery.com/videos/health-promos-bring-change-2-mind-kristen-patterson.html

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job in that clip. I'm excited for you in that maybe Early Onset Bipolar Disease will get the attention it deserves from the community at large. I hope this opens some doors for Chase and your family. I will definitely watch that program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID IT!! I remember when they first contacted you and Chase. Good thing we didn't know then what we have had to go through! You should be SOOOO proud, girl! You stood up, in front of cameras, held your head high and kept on keeping on!!!

    I cannot wait to see the show air, and I want to know how to purchase a copy to send to family who don't get it.

    Thank you, my friend, for telling your story for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see it. I put it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer. I couldn't get the clip to load. I'll try again later. I can't wait for the show; so hoping it will open some eyes and enhance the discussion.

    ReplyDelete