Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Curve Balls and Tequila

Life has a way at throwing curve balls. Right? Here's a couple that got chucked at my head today:

*Chase will be transferred on tuesday AFTER the big important IEP. Yikes.
*In order to pay my bills for the next month, I have to work 2 overtime shifts each week. That equals two AM shifts, two PM shifts and three GRAVEYARDS each week. Thankfully overtime is available on the graveyards.....yay...
*No one bothered to mention to me that mourning for the loss of my daddy could jump up out of nowhere and knock me down without warning.
*Child support paperwork arrived that reminded me that my kids haven't seen their dad since mid november. By their dad's choice. Pathetic. Heartbreaking.

Just thinking of the plans for tomorrow (well technically it's already tuesday) is making me anxious.
1. Wake up with Aimee.
2. Have big talk with Kevin about my expectations while he lives with me.
3. Go to pharmacy to pick up Chase's meds and my refill of Ambien
4. Chase's IEP in Concord. Tune in...to see Kristen act like a angry mama bear...
5. Drive to Vallejo to pick up Chase.
6. Drive with Chase to the new RTC.
7. Tour of RTC and get Chase settled.
8. Cry on the drive home while I miss my boy and question each decision I have ever made.

Tomorrow will be busy so I'd better shut my eyes now. I'm out of Ambien. If I can't sleep I might just resort to a shot of tequila. Don't judge me :-P

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think you are entitled to at least two shots my friend!!!!!

    HUGS your way. I'd love to be able to drive you and Chase so you could sit in back and cuddle with him on the way there. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the drive back, either. You can cry, let the road get blurry, and get as snotty and buggery as you need to!

    I'll be with you in spirit with kleenex and shots!!!

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your broken heart, I understand the ambivalence of not knowing if you have really made the right decision. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete