Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Chase is back in the hospital
Today we called MRT. Today I called 911 on my 6 year old. Today the police and paramedics took my baby to the county psych ward.
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
I'm so sorry. I know there are no words to make this better. Just know that I am thinking about you, Chase, and Aimee.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear this. I felt so sad when I read this....are you ok? is he ok?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I had to have my son hospitalized when he was 9 and it was a very hard thing to do. I will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete