I haven't posted in a few days. Mainly because things have been pretty crazy. My niece graduated high school and my nephew graduated middle school. That was one LONG day, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
My kids are doing well. Chase finished school yesterday. He's been so good at school. I'm so proud to say that my little guy is now officially in the second grade! Hard to believe that time has gone by so fast and that after all the craziness this year, he didn't let the hospitalizations stop him from learning what he needed to learn to pass first grade.
Aimee got a guinea pig for her third birthday. By the way, Aimee will be 3 on monday! The guinea pig is black and white, kinda like a skunk. The kids named him Flower, like the skunk in Bambi. He's really great. Good with our kitty, no biting, not loud and just a really good temperment.
My dad is on hospice. I'm terrified. He's increasingly confused. He is having hallucinations and is weak despite the fact that he's eating pretty good. I'm scared for my daddy. I don't know how my mom is so darn strong. She is amazing. She says that we are doing our grieving now and I don't disagree. We are watching him wither away.
Thats about it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congrats to S and Z! What a fun day! The guinea pig sounds like a great pet. I'm sorry about your dad. I will continue to keep him in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete