Monday, June 15, 2009

Aimee is THREE!

I swear I'll have pictures to post soon. Today (June 15) is Aimee's third birthday. We had a BUSY day.

This morning we went and officially signed Aimee up for her new preschool program and she got to see her classroom.

We went to the City Park after visiting Meredith at work. Aimee even said "bye" to her! The kids had a blast at the park.

We went to Chuck E Cheese. One of the games malfunctioned and started spitting out ALL of the tickets. The worker lady told Chase he could keep them! He ended up having over 1000 tickets. What did he get for that? A stupid 10" tall stuffed animal that looks like it was made in a straw shed. Aimee fell in love with a little Bob the Builder ride. I swear she rode it maybe 10 times!

We went over to see my daddy. He seems to spend 99% of the time hallucinating or sleeping, but when the kids come around, he opens his eyes and talks and makes sense. My mom took the kids outside so I could spend some alone time with him. I am so thankful for this time. I am so thankful that Meredith forced me to say things to my dad that needed to be said. When he passes, he will have no doubt that I love him and am so thankful that he's my daddy.

On the way home, I cried. As always. Then Aimee took a nap, Mel came over to babysit and I went to work. Chase started raging at bedtime. Thank goodness for MRT (again!).

Work sucked. Now I'm in bed. Tomorrow won't be so busy but I go to work early for a stupid training. Oh well....easy overtime. Oh and I haven't cried since noon! its been almost 12 hours! its a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment