1. Aimee is finally making progress on the whole "potty training" thing. I think.
2. Tomorrow is Father's Day. I will go to see my dad tomorrow night after work and after I visit Chase. Jared won't be seeing his own kids....since he's in Tahoe with girlfriend. Shocking.
3. Chase is in a weird spot, or so it seems. I think after the rage, the depression has set in. Its usually a bit more gradual falling into a cycle like this, but maybe I just didn't see it since he was in the hospital. When Aimee and I got there today at 1pm, he had fallen asleep on his floor in his room. When he woke up, he crawled into my lap and "snuggled up" with me. That made my day.
4. As always, Saturday nights are hard. Truth is, people invite me out a lot on Saturday nights. I always say I can't, because I work on Sunday mornings. I never used to be like that. I remember even 8-9 months ago going out with friends on saturday nights and going to work a few hours later since I didn't have the kids on those nights. I wonder what has changed in the last 8-9 months, besides my entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment