Friday, June 5, 2009

a cold

I have a nasty cold. It hit me right in the middle of training today. Now its 8pm and I'm seriously about to go to bed. I'm prayin the kids don't get it.

On another note, Chase is doing amazingly well. I'm thrilled! I have such an amazing son. He's smart, sweet, silly and just plain fun. He's taking care of me tonight since I don't feel well.

Aimee is quite a "pip" as my dad would say. She played in the bath for so long tonight that she was all wrinkly when she got out.

Tomorrow we have family from Florida visiting. We were supposed to go to my parents house for a while with them and then bring them to my house for lunch. Thanks to my cold, plans have changed. I won't be going to my parents house.....can't risk getting my dad sick. Glad I spent time with him yesterday since I won't likely see him this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment