Aimee started Vacation Bible School yesterday and she loves it.
Last night after work, a good friend of mine (coworker, minister, friend) saw that I was struggling. He took me to a room, took my hands and said the most moving prayer that I have ever been a part of. I broke down, but felt so good. I really felt as though God was listening to the spoken and unspoken words of that prayer.
Ann the nanny started yesterday. I really think it was the right decision. Tonight is another night of work until 11pm. Yuck. Lately work just seems so draining. I hope to see my dad before work.
I'm not really in the mood to write. Maybe later.




She's as cute as a button. What a great smile.
ReplyDeleteDon't give up hope...keep working on the right combo of meds for Chase. It took us a long time to get a good combo for my son, and he takes three meds right now. We still have "issues" sometimes, but on the whole he functions pretty well and is happy most of the time. Our biggest problems happen at school.
You have the right to be cranky. Lean on those around you who have strong shoulders. Praying for you.