Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
argh!
The big meeting that determines whether or not Chase will go to RTC is supposed to be tomorrow at 11:30am. I'm waiting for confirmation and so far I can't get any. Sure would be ncie to know if its happening tomorrow or not!
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
I feel your frustration girlfriend. Keeping you hanging like that is not very professional IMO.
ReplyDeleteI pray it will go well and they will be able to answer all your questions.
Thinking of you and Chase....