Chase had a great day today. Gotta love the ups and downs of bipolar. I am hoping that this will be THE week. He seems like he is generally in a stable mood. He is also much less irritable and can focus on what is being told to him.
I'm so proud to be his mommy.
This pic is from Halloween 2008. He's a pirate (if you can't tell!)
On another note, I just wanted to say that my mom is amazing. She knows that Saturday nights are hard for me. So today she dragged me to dinner and shopping. No wallowing in self pity tonight! Instead, I put together a fancy shelving unit for Aimee's room.




Kristen honey, I am so sorry this dang disease is torturing you.
ReplyDeleteI pray this is the LAST week too. It's so good to hear he had a great day! He is just too cute too.
Your mom is awesome! Your house will be completely renovated soon :)
Much love and peace coming your way sweetie...