Monday, March 16, 2009

hmmmm

Although Chase has had rough patches in the last few days, I see him improving overall. I really could see him coming home sometime this week. I brought scissors with me to the hospital and trimmed up his hair. He was starting to look REALLY shaggy. Not that he cares.....I mean this is the kid who would walk around all day with his peanut butter and jelly sandwich on his face.

I am feeling better about life in general lately. I realize that it may feel like my world is crashing down around me, but in reality, I am so lucky. My family is fantastic (my favorite word of the day!) and my friends have my back 100%.

In two days I find out the specifics on the layoffs in my department....yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I'm so glad Chase is improving :)

    Your family is fantastic and I'm glad you are feeling better!

    I'm praying hard you will not be in the layoff!

    Hugsssss,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete