Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank you

New Info

The Social Worker spoke with Kaiser and they will be providing intense outpatient for Chase when he comes home, at least until we get AB3632. I have the phone interview with SSI tomorrow so hopefully Chase will qualify for that also. I believe once he gets SSI, he qualifies for either medi-cal or medicare (can't remember which one)

Exciting Stuff

Chase is doing so well that he may be coming home soon! I'm afraid to get too excited but its hard not to! I'm so happy that they seem to have found a med combo that is keeping him stable. We miss him so much.

The reality is that this is probably just the beginning of a long road for Chase, but I am thankful for each smile. Whether or not he will eventually end up in a residential setting is not something that I can deal with right now, nor do I have to. But I am determined to get all the services in place for him so that he has all the support that he needs.

I work my graveyard shift tonight....so off to sleep until I go pick up Aimee.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I would be lost without your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment