Friday, March 13, 2009

How much longer?

I keep asking how much longer? I refuse to let someone else raise my son. But I also want him to be healthy. Why can't I have it both ways right now? (Yes I know thats selfish....)

He seems to be doing ok, except the doc is worried because of his tiredness. She is backing off on the tenex to see if that will help, without causing too much of a setback in his mood (his mood is fine right now, he's just tired all the time.) Now doc is saying maybe NEXT week he could come home. This is a nightmare. When I visit Chase now, he seems to be at home in the hospital. Is my 6 year old becoming institutionalized? That thought makes me sick.

SSI Update....looks like I make too much to have Chase qualify for any financial support except while he is in the hospital. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. You are not being selfish! It is understandable to want Chase home. IMHO, Chase is content - there is a difference. You wouldn't want him unhappy there I know. He will be happy when it is time to come home.

    Sorry about the SSI - that's nuts!

    I'm here if you wanna chat...

    ReplyDelete