The more I think about Chase going to RTC (Residential Treatment Center), the more questions I have. I'm trying to make a list so I am prepared for THE meeting. My list will take HOURS to get through! Hopefully they have time to answer all of my questions.
Chase had an okay day, besides chucking a tennis racket at another kid. No rages. Just irritable. When I talked to him tonight, he was in a good mood. He really likes his new roommate. They watched the movie "Snow Buddies" tonight and he was lovin it. I think its the one about a dog in the snow or something. He also seems to be eating more than he was.
Lots of changes. I know people think I'm depressed, and maybe I am. But its definetly situational. Who wouldn't be a wreck in my situation?? Some days are better than others.
Ok i'm just starting to babble now...exhaustion is kicking in. Tomorrow I see my doc to give me sleeping meds. Thank goodness.
Good night to those of you able to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment