Our Trip to Boston in 2008. We had a great time together.
Chase had another rage this morning. However, that was the only one today, which is an improvement. He has lost 3lbs. He went from 62lbs a month ago to 59lbs today. We visited Chase this evening and had an enjoyable time. He had fun playing with Aimee. I left feeling confident that he WILL stabilize. Everyone keeps telling me to stay positive. Believe me when I say I'm trying.
Today Kristie suggested that I find someone to come to the hospital and pray with Chase. I was hesitant at first but I asked Chase if he would like that. He said "If God can see how bad I want to come home, maybe He will fix me." So that's my plan for tomorrow.




Chase is so sweet. I pray God fixes him very soon. Keep up the positive power!
ReplyDeleteLove & God Bless,
Kathy