Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
What a day
What a busy day we had! We had so much fun. The day was full of errands, Chuck E Cheese, Pottery Corral, art projects, and playing baseball in the front yard. What more could I ask for?!?!? Tomorrow begins the LONG list of doctor appointments....
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
Awwwww, the pictures are great! He looks so happy and I know you are :) Yee-haw!
ReplyDeleteI wish for Chase to have sunshine for many many days/months to come!
Love, Kathy