Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bakugan?

Chase had a good day today! I spoke with his teacher after school. She said that he had a good day but fell apart during the last 10 minutes or so. I feel so much better tonight.

After school, Chase played outside until bedtime. He's obsessed with some weird little toys called Bakugan. They are little balls that kinda remind me of the Transformers that I played with. How is it that Chase can keep track of 9 little balls but can't remember where he put his lunchbox?!?!?!?!

Tomorrow morning I have meetings with the intensive outpatient doc and the case manager. Fun.... I am not sure what we plan to accomplish at this point since the school district meeting isn't until tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. My first grade students love those things. They love to sneak them into school in their pockets. One boy, who has behavior problems, will chase it around the room on his hands and knees for 20-30 minutes at a time. Fun!

    ReplyDelete