Sunday, April 26, 2009

village

Good day at work. Good visit with Chase. Good afternoon with Aimee. So now what?

After work, J dropped off Aimee. We drove to the hospital, played with Chase for a while and came home.

I just put Aimee to bed after playing playdough and sidewalk chalk. The bathtub water turned all sorts of fun colors when she got in.

So as the quiet sets in, I always start to worry/stress etc. Why does MY son have to be so sick? What are the odds that he's the one kid for whom the meds don't help? What path is the one that leads to his happiness?

On another note, I am honored to be surrounded by so many amazing people. I don't think
I say it enough. It really does take a village to raise a child, and my village has taken on the challenge.

Thank you to my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment