Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Control Freak
I can't sleep. At least I no plans for today. I hope I get to talk with Chase's psychiatrist at the hospital. I feel like I'm out of the loop right now, and for anyone who knows me, I can't stand that. Not that I'm a control freak or anything....
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
I'll admit - I am a control freak. There, I said it... as if You didn't know LOL.
ReplyDeleteI hope you got to talk to the pdoc. Hope you finally got some sleep.