Chase and Aimee came home from their night with daddy. Right away, Chase wanted to play outside. His mood seemed pretty stable. After playing outside for a bit, we went shopping.
Chase doesn't seem to be dealing with any major bipolar problems right now, besides the random rage here and there. His main issue is just being disrespectful. Chase has always had his moments, but after leaving the hospital, he loves to say "Whatever!" and is constantly rolling his eyes. A lot of people have told me to pick my battles. So, assuming Chase isn't raging, hurting anyone, or swearing, I should just let it go?!?!?! I can't. Any other child would be in trouble for doing those things, so can't I hold Chase to that same standard?
Back to school tomorrow. Chase's goal is to make it through the entire day without going in to the support room.
The best part of my day....I'm sitting on the couch with Chase right now under the blanket. We are watching our favorite show, "Extreme Makeover Home Edition." And yes, we are the dorks that sit in front of the tv and yell "Move that Bus!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment