Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fevers, Eggs and Rooms

Gotta love the pics. We were all camera happy on Easter. Got some funny shots though.

Just to clarify, I AM keeping Jared's last name. The reason is because my children are Pattersons. Therefore I am a Patterson. Just less confusing that way.

Chase had an absolute blast. Of course now Aimee has a fever. She's in bed with me and now Chase is trying to get in the bed. This is ridiculus. And the chances of me getting a nap tomorrow are nil to none.

When we got home from our lovely Easter with my family, the house next door to us was having a pool party. Chase immediatly hook up with afore mentioned friend, A. They played outside until WAY after Chase's bedtime. Chase said this is the best easter ever. That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Now im so tired i'm just gonna go to sleep. maybe. both kids are in my bed. i might just go in another bed before they knock me out of my own bed... Ever since Jared moved out, my room is still MY room, but the kids come in it and relax. Its not everynight but I don't feel right kicking them out. am i wrong? Its not like I have a man sleepin in here. its just me and my bed is comfy.

ok i really got to sleep...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Chase had a wonderful Easter. Sounds like you all had a big day!

    I think it is sweet that your kiddos come into your room/bed and hang out. That's a good way to develop trust IMO. Convos just kinda happen in settings like that :) You go girl. Besides that, you are the mom and Mom rules!

    ReplyDelete