Friday, April 24, 2009

Proud mommy

I survived yet another graveyard shift! I got off work only to find out that I will once again not be seeing child support this week. Thank goodness for child support services starting the garnishments soon! Just in time for Chase to come home.

I thought about my kiddos a lot overnight while I was at work. I never understood how people could say "they have SUCH different personalities." Well I do now!

Aimee
  • HAS to do things herself, she insists on it
  • doesn't like to feel dirty
  • when she gets mad, she tends to shut down (like ignore me or just lay on the floor)
  • never needed a bib, she never got messy while eating
  • is really shy at first
  • takes FOREVER to do things because she's so detail oriented
Chase
  • whines about getting dressed without help
  • doesn't even notice if he's dirty
  • has no sense of hygiene (he'll walk around all day with snot on his face and his pants unbuttoned)
  • is loud, outspoken and makes sure everyone knows when he is mad.
  • should wear a helmet and raincoat everyday to keep himself safe and clean
  • hugs everyone
and yet despite all that, they are two of the most compassionate and intelligent little people I've ever met. I'm a proud mommy, or I'm just overly tired from working all night. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment