I changed the layout of the page. I was bored. Tell me if you like it, hate it or think I should tweak it at all.
Chase fell on his right thigh/hip last night. Today a hospital staff and myself accompanied him to the emergency room to have an xray. Three hours later, we were back at the hospital with directions in how to soothe Chase's pulled hip muscle.
Chase did a lot better today. His mood was more stable and his focus was a lot better. I'm praying its not a fluke related to his leg pain.
The psych/neuro evaluation results came in today. The main piece to Chase's puzzle is that he doesn't percieve people/emotions/situations the same way that a neurotypical would. That isn't too surprising, but does explain a lot of his unusual reactions and moods. I don't feel comfortable posting the rest of the results on here, to protect Chase's privacy.
I came home to princess Aimee after being with Chase nearly all day. I am under the impression that she sees me as a human jungle gym. Ouch.
Chase's dad is supposed to be visiting him right now. I pray that he is. Or Chase will be devestated...again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment