Rages
So it looks like Chase can get through most of the days without major issues. But the rages are back and happening daily. Today at school he had to be restrained. Again. The teachers note says, "At 11am, he began throwing chairs, hitting teachers and screaming. He had to be taken to the support room until the rage subsided." At least today was friday.After school Chase was in a great mood. We went to pick Aimee up and came home to play outside. While outside, Chase got in trouble and had to come inside. Thus began Rage #2. This one didn't last as long but has me worried about Aimee. During this rage, Aimee just stood there. She didn't back up, she didn't cry, she didn't even flinch. How is it that a two year old can completely normalize a rage that would have a stranger calling the cops?
Beds
My bed was delivered tonight! I love it! I'll get a good night sleep in it before work tomorrow.



Nice bed! And I love the blue and brown together.
ReplyDelete