Thursday, April 30, 2009

sunshine

Chase is still great!!! I'm keeping him home from school today. This swine flu has me paranoid and since some of the kids at his school are from Pittsburg, its not a chance I want to take with my kids. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the kids in the sunshine today.

3 comments:

  1. You ARE paranoid! I'd be worried more about him picking up e-bonics than the swine flu. I mean, seriously - they have treatment for it. It's a "pandemic" because people are idiots and don't seek medical treatment until they're DEAD. This is just God's way of weening out the people without common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I know that you always do what you believe in your heart to be the best thing for your children. Continue following your Mommy instinct. Glad Chase is doing great and I pray that the sunshine will continue because you sure deserve it! Many people are keeping thier children home because of the Swine Flu even here in MA where we have 2 cases. Personally I am letting my kids go to school until they find a case in my immediate area. Then I would have to think that they could also get it from going to the store, resteraunts, etc. I am sure that the schools are disinfecting more than usual and are most likely cleaner than other public places. Take care and remember yourself... You and your family continue to be in my thoughts, heart, and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for my neglect :( I've been so busy but that's no excuse! I do think of you constantly - promise...

    The pictures of Chase having fun with a friend and Aimee just took my breath away. His haircut is so cute. I am so happy he is doing well at home and is out of that place. The sunshine is beautiful and I pray it stays for a very long time. You enjoy those beautiful kiddos and try to relish in the sun.

    I hope you are taking care of yourself... and are able to sleep better now. That insomnia is painful and it sucks. Lovesssssss, Kathy

    ReplyDelete